We, the staff, of Endless Fight strive to provide a location where people can come together to talk, roleplay and enjoy themselves in a safe and comfortable environment. To ensure the environment is as safe and comfortable as possible, we require that all members/visitors to the site (or chatbox or any resource bearing the Endless Fight name) follow these, fairly simply and easy to follow, rules.Rating
Our Rating is PG-13. This means:
- No excessive swearing.
We don't mind if users curse some... but if one uses curse words more often than punctuation then we have a problem. Please see here to see what we call as excessive.
- No explicit sexual content.
This means no written/picture/video/sound recordings depicting sex, sex acts, genitalia, etc...
- Violence is limited.
This means you can have blood, fights, death and other tragic consequences. But no vivid dissections (like torture scenes or surgeries) of people/animals.
- Drug use is limited.
Hard drugs like cocaine or heroine can't be shown/given instruction on how to use them. But you can mention effects of them. Alcohol and cigarettes can be shown used.
- You must be at least 13 to register an account here.
This is to comply with our Terms of Service.
- No insulting other members or staff.
No one likes to get insulted and it doesn't make for a very welcoming or comfortable forum.
- No trolling.
Trolling is the deliberate act of posting messages to disrupt the community.
To help curb the effects of any troll incidents, we ask that no one respond to people trying to troll. For a more indepth look at trolling, please read this.
- No spamming.
That means no messages that are short, pointless or annoying. Like copy and pasting the same message over and over. Or posting messages that have nothing to do with the discussion at hand. EX- a discussion about a video game and someone pops in with: "I like cheese."
- No advertising outside of your signature.
The only place you are allowed to advertise is in your signature. (Not
by: PM, creating topics, or emailing members or anything else.) If you're curious as to why advertising isn't allowed, please read this.
- No duplicate accounts.
There is no need for more than one account. (You only need 1 to engage in all the roleplays here.)
If you've forgotten your password, don't create a second account. Instead, use the recover password option on the log in page. If that doesn't work, see our Contact Details page
to get in touch with us so we can reset your password for you (remember to include your forum username).
- No cloaked links.
There is no need to shorten, obscure or hide a link. (Unless it's to a malicious or otherwise rule breaking site.)
- No leet speak, Instant Messaging or chat speak.
Leet speek and/or Instant Messaging/Chat (when used solely as the entire post) can be difficult to read or plain out confusing to some people. They also look terrible to potential members and send the wrong impression of this site and members. So for all-intensive purposes these styles are not permitted in any OOC topic. (They may be used for In Character posts when it is a character using them.)Interactions with Staff
- Don't ask to be staff.
While we commend you for wanting to help the site, we only hire people we feel would be best for the job, not those who ask.
- Don't involve yourself in another member's punishment or interactions/altercations with staff.
If the event doesn't involve you directly then don't get involved in it. We recognize that member may be your friend, but campaigning for them (even if they ask you to) doesn't help their cause at all. If they feel they were wronged, they
should take it up with us in a polite and respectful manner.
- If you feel you have been wronged by the staff, please air your grievances with them in a polite and calm Personal Message or Email. Copyright
- By posting content on Endless Fight, you are granting Endless Fight a royalty-free, perpetual, global, irrevocable license to adapt and display this content. This content does not belong to Endless Fight, nor does Endless Fight make any such claims. This clause is only so Endless Fight can show the content. Owners may post their own content elsewhere at their own desire.
- Users may not repost or adapt any content posted here without permission from it's owner.
This includes, but is not limited to: The custom skins/images on the forum, the roleplays (and/or any of the subsequent parts), fan fictions, user's signatures and/or avatars to even the posts of this forum.Miscellaneous
- Anything situation that arises and is not covered by one of the above rules is at the discretion of the staff. (Because there is not way to make rules against everything that could possibly ever happen. It'd end up taking way too long to write, let alone for anyone to read. Plus there would be no way we could ever know in advance some situations that could arise.)
Also, these rules are subject to change with or without
Finally, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.
By creating an account, you signify that you have read these rules and you agree to follow them.
Last Update: November 16th 2012.